Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day Weekend. Jerry has to Labor all weekend long. I don't know what all I'll be doing. I do need the van at least one day, so I can do the laundry. Jerry "should" have next Sunday off. With a shut down, he's working 11 1/2 hours a day, 13 days on, one day off. I want to do some shopping while I have the van. There are a couple of Malls close by, that I can get to. As well as many small shopping centers. Not that I'll have a lot of money to work with, but a little. I am in a swap for Fall and want to see what's out there, before I decide just what will go into the box.

Kelly Kat decided that he didn't want to be on the road any more and stayed at Heather's house. He got out of the van through a window I was sure was rolled up enough that he couldn't get out. Oh well. Heather will keep an eye out for him. I do miss him from time to time.

Macon and Rocky are keeping me busy. I have to walk them at least every three hours. I can't seem to convience them that if they can sleep all night long without going out that they can go for more than three hours during the day. Macon still can't seem to hold on long enough to make it to the grass. At least we have a door to the outside and he's trying his best. Most times it's while we are walking the back side of this motel and no one is in the rooms back there. Rain washes it off. We did have some rain today.

The trees here are still very green. There are a couple of trees out back that are turning a yellow. I'm not sure if it's because of season change or because we havn't had much rain in the last couple of weeks.

Got to go, Jerry just called, he's on his way home from work, we need to go get his check cashed and we will eat out, tonight.

No comments: